Volunteers in Action educates, equips, and consults with deacons to assist them in their role of leading mercy and service in their churches. These services are offered to all deacons of any church.
Services offered to deacons include:
Deacon Education Workshops
- Tools for Benevolence: Creating Relationships to Promote Growth and Change
- Goal Setting for Diaconates
- Promoting Stewardship in the Church
- Motivating Volunteers
- The Calling and Task of Deacon
- Assessing Needs
- Newly Elected Deacon Workshop
- Chair of Deacon Education
- Target and Side Door Ministries
- Talk over difficult situations.
- Deacon forums held with Classis Rocky Mountain.
- Ideas for service projects or ministry programs.
- Assistance with promoting stewardship in your church.
- Assistance in connecting with your community through Communities First. Communities First improves a church’s capacity to transform its neighborhood and effectively engage with its community.